SOA Web Sales
Returns, Order Changes, & Cancellations
Email: Robert Strange
Quarternaster Chairman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• All Claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt
• All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number (which must be clearly written on top of boxes in marker) you must obtain RMA from the Quartermaster Chairman.
• Items must be returned within 7 business days of delivery.
• There will be a 15% restocking charge on all approved Special order items returns, plus $2.00 per trophy for engraved plates.
• Engraved medals, acrylics, crystal, glass, plaques and custom items cannot be returned for credit and are nonrefundable.
• Shipping charges are non-refundable.
• Please check your order upon receipt.
• All items must be returned in the condition they were received. (Photos of your shipment may be required to ensure condition of awards)
• Custom or Stock inserts are nonrefundable.
• Any awards with inserts applied are non-returnable and non-refundable.
• Return shipping is at customers expense.
Our system will not permit adjustments or alterations to any
order once it has begun processing. Any additions must be done as a new
order. Any new order charges will apply.
Our products are personalized to meet your needs, as such any cancellation after 24 hours of ordering will incur a 15% cancellation fee.